Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Learn the Art of Letting Go

    After all, we are all human and we have a little baggage (or a lot)! Sometimes I hold in my feelings until they are like a dam about to overflow. Luckily for me, I have had the opportunity to learn from great authors like Sue Patton Thoele, Melody Beattie, and Mark Nepo that we just have to move on toward the positive. Release any repressed anger and pain that you have been keeping inside. Allow yourself to let go of the past so that you can proceed to live in the present without worry, fear, or resentment. Remember that this isn’t a one-time event, but a process. Letting go is an act of kindness for yourself. Once you can accept that life isn’t always something you can predict or control, yours will eventually become more positive and joyous.

I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it  will be better tomorrow.”

-Maya Angelou


No comments: