Thursday, September 13, 2018

Love and Lattes: Easy Acts of Kindness


Leave a tip and a little thank you note in the tip jar at your favorite coffee or ice cream shop.Image result for photograph of latte with heat on top
Many of us remember the days when we had to work retail or hospitality while in high school or college. The staff is working hard so show your appreciation for your latte and their positive attitude with a dollar or two. I have put in little “good job” notes in the tip jar at my local Peets Coffee and Tea as I think good work should be acknowledged and people should know they are appreciated and their boss should know, too! I have make lifelong friends at the two Peets I have frequented and it nice to see a friend across the counter every morning. Those relationships all began with four little words, “How are you today?”

No comments: